How To Make Zoodles with Peanut Sauce
Now it’s time for the peanut sauce! Combine soy sauce, natural peanut butter, hoisin sauce, water, sriracha and lime juice. Whisk until smooth… and feel free to add more water if it’s too thick, more soy sauce if you like it saltier, or more sriracha if you like it spicy (like me!).
- 14 oz chicken tenders or breasts
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1.5 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 2.5 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 3 small zucchini
- 1 red pepper (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Start by poaching your chicken. I used this method with water, salt and garlic, and it worked great. When the chicken is cooked, remove from the water. Let it cool until you can handle it and then shred it into bite sized pieces with a fork. Set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, spiralize your zucchini and pepper. Set the vegetable noodles aside.
- Now it's time for the sauce! Combine soy sauce, natural peanut butter, hoisin sauce, water, sriracha and lime juice. Whisk until smooth! Feel free to add more water if it's too thick, more soy sauce if you like it saltier, or more sriracha if you like it spicy (like me!).
- Add a little bit of olive oil to a pan. Throw your zoodles and red pepper noodles in there and saute for 5-10 minutes, depending on how soft you like your veggies. I like mine to soften enough that they release a little bit of liquid but don't become mushy, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add the bite sized chicken to the zoodles with your peanut sauce and green onions. Toss to combine. Once the chicken is heated through again, you're good to go!