Now, if you try this recipe and you get hooked on chia seed pudding, #1… YAY! And #2, you have to try my decadent Chocolate Chia Pudding. You make that version by combining chia seeds with coconut milk, cocoa, and honey. Awww yeaaa.
Have you guys tried Chia Seed Pudding?
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Optional Toppings
- frozen cherries (thawed)
- almond butter
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- Whisk chia seeds, almond milk and cinnamon.
- Let soak in the fridge overnight.
- Stir in the morning and top with bananas, frozen cherries, almond butter and/or coconut flakes.