1) Made By Girl is having a sale! I took advantage and bought myself the Blogs & Coffee print that I featured in this post! I’m also loving these language prints. Use the code MOMDAY2013 to get 20% off until May 12th!
2) I am a huge Amanda Uprichard fan, and this looped romper is simply darling. Of course I am drawn to the cobalt blue romper version, but there are other colors and a dress version, too!
3) I know I know… more cobalt?! YES! Do you see this dress?! All I have to say is: I love Rebecca Taylor. And this dress really makes me wish my life was more glamorous. Sigh.
4) Danielle Moss’ Chicago Apartment Tour on The Everygirl is one of the best features they have ever done. Her home is so beautifully decorated! I love the clean simplicity just as much as I love her unique touches. I especially love her Rose Gold Phone! My long distance relationship plus working mostly from home keeps me on my iPhone a lot, and I love this chic plug in option!
5) How Sweet It Is always posts great recipes, but I just can’t wait to make this pizza!! How good does that look?!
6) I’ve always had a fashion crush on Kerry Washington, but now that I’ve started watching Scandal I am even more obsessed with this super talented, super poised, and super beautiful actress. She looked stunning in this Wes Gordon gown at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner. I think Olivia Pope would approve.