A gift guide for the beauty lovers in your life!
*click the images above or the links below to shop*
1. Birchbox Bestsellers Gift Set Including 3-Month Subscription Gift Card (I’m actually trying out Birchbox for the first time this month, so stay tuned for a review on that!) | 2. Dagne Dover Cosmetics Pouch | 3. Sunday Riley Power Couple Kit (I’ve been using and LOVING the Sunday Riley Retinol Serum, so I’m willing to bet the 2 products in this kit are just as good!)
4. Winky Lux Mini Lip Pill Gift Set (Not going to lie, I want this for Christmas this year! Their balms are so hydrating, and I love that this has 5 different subtle shades.) | 5. MAC Mini Lipstick Set | 6. Tula Glow Getters 6 Piece Set (Use code LAKESHORELADY for 15% off!)
7. Wander Beauty Airplane Mode Mini Skincare Kit | 8. Sephora Favorites: The Next Big Thing (Such a great gift for friends/family who like to know all of the latest brands and trends!) | 9. Drunk Elephant Midi Committee Kit (Drunk Elephant products are super pricey, so I love that this little sampler is under $50!)
10. Summer Fridays Merry & Brighter Set (All 3 masks in one set? I want to buy this for everyone on my list!) | 11. Dyson Airwrap Styler (Okay, this is a major splurge – but if you want to spoil someone this season, I’ve heard it’s amazing! And if you purchase today, 11/11, use the code HOLIDAYSAVE for a discount!)
12. Slip Silk Pillowcase | 13. NARS Mini Blush & Balm Set | 14. Slip Sleepmask (One of my favorite gifts EVER. I wear mine pretty much every night – and I’ve bought it for so many people over the years. Pretty sure this will be on my gift guides every year ?) | 15. Beautycounter Glow Getters Trio | 16. Laneige Kiss Me At Midnight Set (This includes their Lip Sleeping Mask which is the #1 best beauty product for avoiding chapped winter lips. Can’t recommend it enough!)
Happy Monday, friends!
To be perfectly honest, I wasn’t going to start writing Gift Guides until next week. But once I realized that Sephora and Anthropologie had sales on beauty products ending today (11/11), I changed my mind and pulled this one together for you!
As I get older, the more interested I am in skincare and beauty products. In my 20s, I typically thought that whatever was cheapest was fine. I mean, my skincare routine included washing my face… and that’s it. Nowadays, I care a lot more about what I put on my skin. Whether it’s to help it stay clear, anti-aging products, or makeup to help me feel my best.
That being said, the industry is overwhelming and it can be hard to know where to start. I also know a LOT of women (especially Moms!) who put this stuff very low on their priority list and would never get it for themselves. But that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t enjoy them, right? That’s what make these products such great gifts!
The Best 2019 Beauty Gifts
If you’ve read Top 10 Beauty Products post or What To Buy From The Sephora Sale, you know that I love Winky Lux balms. The ones I have react to the pH in your lips (like this one!), but I love that this set has pigmented lipsticks! Anthro also has a bunch of other sets if you’d rather gift balms instead, too. Either way, if you purchase today (11/11), you’ll get 20% off!!
I’m actually trying out Birchbox for the first time this month! (Don’t worry, I’ll update this with a review!) Based on what I’ve heard about it, I love the idea of gifting something that keeps on giving after the holidays! This gift set is only $50 and you get 7 best selling products (including a deluxe sample of mascara, full size eye shadow, eye pads, etc.) AND a 3 month subscription gift card! I don’t know about you, but I’d be pumped to get a gift like that!
If you’d rather get a specific set instead of their best sellers, you can also get 20% off Birchbox Exclusives with the code 20EXCLUSIVE.
I’ve become such a big fan of Summer Fridays over this past year, so when I saw this set, I knew it had to go on my gift guide! Before I tried it, I was skeptical that their Jet Lag Mask wouldn’t live up to the hype – but it definitely does. I never travel without it anymore because nothing rehydrates your skin after a flight quite like this. Their Overtime Mask is also lovely. It smells like Fall in a mask, and it leaves your skin feeling really soft and healthy. I haven’t tried the third one in this kit yet, but I can’t imagine anyone disliking this gift! (Use code HOLIDAYSAVE on 11/11 for up to 20% off!)
After hearing rave reviews of this brand for years, I finally decided to test it out and I am super impressed so far. I’m not sure I’ll totally convert over (I still love my Bioclarity face wash), but their face filter primer and rose glow and get it eye balm are already everyday staples for me – they’re AMAZING. If you have a skincare lover on your list, their gift sets are really cute, and a great way to get someone a bunch of products at once! Use code LAKESHORELADY for 15% off your order!
As I mentioned under the collage, my Slip sleepmask is one of my favorite gifts I’ve ever gotten. Sure, it’s a little expensive for an eye mask. But mine still looks brand new after wearing it nearly every night for 2 and a half years. The quality is great and it feels so good on your skin. That + my CBD oil and I’m out like a light ?
Slip has a bunch of other great products, too. I’m a big fan of their silk scrunchies, which would also make a cute gift. If you’re purchasing any of these today (11/11), use code HOLIDAYSAVE to get up to 20% off at Sephora, or get 20% at Anthropolgie today!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – this lip mask is a winter MUST. My sister-in-law gave it to me for Christmas last year and it saved my lips during our cold months here in Chicago. If you are shopping for anyone who endures a tough winter, I can’t recommend this enough. They also have this cute limited edition set with different scents that is a perfect stocking stuffer or Secret Santa gift!
I recently discovered Town & Anchor’s Restoring Face Oil and it has quickly become a new favorite. I switch off between this and my retinol serum throughout the week and it’s the perfect combination for my skin. Also, I tagged them in an insta-story a few weeks ago and they offered to give you guys 20% off with the code LAUREN20. So nice of them!