What day is it again?! The holiday + all this sales coverage has me very tired and confused 😂😂 Did we have a long weekend?! WHERE did it go?!
Luckily there’s a light at the end of the tunnel! It’s the last day of MAJOR savings, and I want to help make sure we find discounts for as much of your lists as we possibly can! I’ll be updating my post with the master list and picks from my favorite retailers and of course, you can always check out What I Own (and love!) From Cyber Week Sales. But to round all of that out, here is what I ordered, what I asked for, what YOU guys got this weekend, the best gifts on sale, and a few requests directly from you guys! Let’s dive in…
What I Ordered This Weekend
- All of my gifts! I don’t want to the ruin the surprises for my family, but I took advantage of sales at Gap, Tula, Dagne Dover, Mark & Graham, and Amazon!
- Commando Faux Leather Leggings – I actually got them directly from Commando’s website with code CANVAS20 (I got a new thong, too!) – but if you’re placing an order with Shopbop anyway, it makes sense to order there with code MORE19!
- Dot Shimmer Top – 30% off! So cute for holiday parties, but might return since I found another top at a different store!
- Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation (Chai) – 30% off! I discovered this foundation at my makeup session at Lena Rose a few weeks ago and I loooved the way it felt on my skin. So glad I could snag it on sale!
- Golden Goose look-a-likes – 30% off with code BCCYBER. I’m excited to see how these look and fit in person, because I can’t stomach the price of the originals right now. I wish!
- Still thinking about my Reformation order… right now, my cart has this top and this dress as NYE options, plus this navy dress, this green dress, and this wrap dress in red (seen in this post in a black print – the last photo!). Obviously I can’t buy/keep it all, but I’m having trouble narrowing it down because I love this brand so much!
What I Asked For This Weekend
- Platform Sneakers – 30% off with code BCCYBER. My friend has these and I want them every time I see her wearing them!
- Blue Light Glasses – up to 25% off with code MORE19. There are also a lot of cute and marked down glasses on Amazon, but these just seem like better quality. I’ll report back if Santa brings them to me!
- Hypervolt – $50 off! My Dad introduced this to Adam and I over the weekend and we said “If you want to get this as a couples gift for us, we wouldn’t hate it!!” 😂 It is basically a massager that helps relax stiff muscles, improve circulation, and improve range of motion. In other words, it can help you recover from a hard workout way faster! It’s a seriously cool gadget. (A similar/competitor brand is also on sale, too!)
- Lululemon Leggings – not on sale, but they do have an amazing sale section of their website right now! I’m not going to link any favorites only because they are selling out very quickly, but it’s definitely worth taking a peek!
- Allbirds Mizzles – Not on sale either. Woops!
Your Favorites On Sale/What You Bought
According to my analytics, these were your favorites to click and purchase this week – and all of them are in my What I Own (and love!) From Cyber Week post!
- Star Print Dress – Marked down to $49
- Zella Leggings – Marked down to $38.90
- Windy City Sweatshirt – 20% off with code HEYSANTA
- Nordic Boots – 50% off with code MONDAY
- Dyson Vacuum – Marked down to $399 (Best deal out there right now – and this is the exact model I have!)
- Reformation Dress – 30% off (Also available at Nordstrom!)
- Fair Isle Sweater – Marked down to $34.00
- Plaid Flannel Shirt – Marked down to $29.00
- Nespresso Aeroccino – 20% off with code SAVE20
Best Gift Ideas On Sale
- Equilibria – 20% off with code lakeshoreladyBF. Valid for any purchase – not just first timers! Read more about my experience with CBD here and don’t forget to check out their holiday box if you really want to spoil someone!! Also, this isn’t just for women! Both Adam and my Dad LOVE their relief cream for aches and pains.
- Kindle Paperwhite – Marked down to $84.99. This is what I read on and I loooove it!!
- Amazon Fire – Marked down to $99.99. This is what Adam reads on and he likes it because it’s kind of a cross between a Kindle and an iPad. He doesn’t mind the screen light like I do when reading, and this way he can also download tv shows and movies for flights, too!
- Monogrammed Luggage Tag and Passport Case – 25% off with code FRIENDS. They also sell them separate, too! (I got someone on my list this luggage tag!)
- ‘I am very busy ‘ Tumbler – 30% off with code THIRTYOFF. This was another best seller this week, actually! Makes me so happy because I think it’s such a cute gift for a co-worker!
- Porter Storage Bowl – 30% off! Another best seller this week that’s great for a coworker!
- Everlane Boss Bag – up to 25% off! This is the bag I RAVED about in my Gift Guide For Her this year! It’s beautiful and roomy and perfect for both work and travel. Such a great gift for a busy lady in your life!
- Slip Eye Mask – 30% off! I got one for Christmas a few years ago and I wear it every night to bed! (My silk scrunchies are also on sale, too!)
- Airpods – on sale for $135.95!
- Supersoft Sweater – 50% off with code MONDAY. Any sweaters in their supersoft fabric is a winner in my book. I don’t know any woman who wouldn’t love one!
- Fleece pullover – 50% off with code MONDAY. A great basic for your favorite guy!
- Sherpa Robe – Marked down to $35.97. So cozy!
- Pom Beanie – 30% off + an extra 10% off with code YAYINTERNET
- Santa Claws Sweatshirt – 20% off with code HEYSANTA. Perfect for a White Elephant party!
- Striped Pajamas – 50% off with code MONDAY
- Fitbit Versa – Marked down to $119.95
- Hand Cream Trio – Marked down to $28.90. A great hostess gift!
- Literally everything from Gap Kids!
Your Requests For Cyber Monday
1. The best deal on an Apple Watch? This one is the best deal I’ve seen so far, but I’ll keep looking!
2. Warm chunky sweaters? There are SO many on sale right now! A few of my favorites are:
3. Jewelry? Again, there’s a lot – it depends what kind of jewelry you’re looking for! Here are some affordable pieces that I think would make great gifts!
5. Framing/Art/Decor? MintedItaly frameFramebridgeI’ll admit that this isn’t my specialty, but is offering 25% off with code CM2019! That’s where I got my that is hanging in my living room! is also offering 20% off all of their black frames, too!