- 3 beets
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. You could cook the beets yourself, but most grocery stores now sell cooked beets in a convenient little vacuum sealed bag. All you have to do is open the bag and chop the beets into bite sized pieces.
2. Get a ripe avocado, spoon out each side and the cut into similar size pieces. Add to a bowl with the beets.
3. Drain a can of chickpeas and add them to the beets and avocado.
4.In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Pour over the salad.
5. Stir until combined and adjust seasonings to taste.