*click the image above or the links below to shop*
1. Beis Weekender Bag (This is the one I own – keep reading to hear my thoughts on it below! It also comes in olive if you want something darker for Fall.)
2. Cuyana Leather Triple Zipper Weekender (More of an investment, but so professional and pretty!)
3. Everlane Nylon Weekender (Great if you prefer to shop from ethical/eco-friendly stores. They also have transparent pricing!)
4. Beis Backpack (It has multiple compartments to make packing easier.)
5. Sole Society Mason Weekend Bag (A few followers highly recommended this one!)
6. Cuyana Classic Weekender Bag (Love the navy and soft grey color options.)
7. Sole Society Devon Faux Leather Duffel (An upgraded look for a duffel bag!)
The Best Weekender Bags
Happy Friday!! Since we’re heading to Montreal for a quick weekend visit today, I thought I’d chat about the best weekender bags! I always used to pack in a rolling carry-on no matter how short the trip was… and then all of the airlines changed everything. I’m such a budget traveler, that the idea of spending an extra $75-$100+ on a ticket just so I can bring a rolling bag for a 2 day trip seemed so silly. So I ordered the Beis weekender bag in hopes that I could become a more strategic packer for those quick getaways.
My thoughts on the Beis weekender bag
Since I purchased it, I’ve already used it on 3 trips and I’m bringing it to Montreal this weekend, too! For a weekender bag, it’s incredibly roomy. The bottom compartment is meant for shoes, but it’s a great place to put your neatly folded clothes, too (as long as you don’t get it dirty with your shoes!). The main compartment is much bigger than the bottom, and can fit more clothes, your toiletries and makeup, and it even has a laptop sleeve.
A few downsides are that it’s a big bag – so if you want to push it under the seat in front of you, you can’t pack it to the brim. The canvas also isn’t as sleek as some other weekenders I’ve seen… but you also get what you pay for. This one is only $98 (they just raised it from $88) whereas a more professional looking leather bag will likely be more than that. This is perfect for my needs at this point in my life. But it just depends on what you’re going to be using it for!
If you’re looking for something casual and roomy, I give mine a big thumbs up. I’m so happy with the purchase. And it’s already saved me SO much money since I’m now able to book basic economy tickets instead of upgrading. Such a win!