Okay, let’s be real for a second. If we are simply talking about my favorite things, I would definitely include three things. 1) rosé 2) bread 3) my friends! Since I know that about myself, it didn’t take long to decide on a recipe for a cheesy garlic pull apart bread and Segura Viudas Rosé Cava for this Galentine’s Day post. I really wanted to feature something a little less intense than this party, because (again, if we’re being real) it can be tough to throw a whole shindig together!! After all, most of us just want a fun night with your favorite gals. That’s the most important thing!
I actually made this pull apart bread on Sunday so I could bring it to a Super Bowl party, which proves how versatile it is! Girls nights beg for something indulgent, but this can easily be a go-to recipe for any party you throw at any time of the year. I love when I find recipes like that! Especially when they pair so well with my favorite Rosé Cava!
I decided to keep the flavors pretty simple, because who doesn’t love garlic, parsley and a mix of Italian cheeses?! This appetizer also pairs really nicely with Segura Viudas Rose Cava. While I’m not sure that cheesy garlic pull apart bread is the most sophisticated match for sparkling wine, I am sure that none of my friends would complain!!
Yes, this can get a little messy, but it smells AMAZING before you even pop it in the oven. Plus, I’m all for inviting a few friends over early and sipping some cava while you work!
Are you and your friends celebrating Galentine’s Day? Do you relate more to this post or a super girly party? I’d love to know!!
- 1 loaf of crusty bread
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1-2 tbsp parsley
- 1 bag of shredded Italian cheeses (mix of mozzarella, parmesan and asiago)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your loaf of bread every inch in both directions. (Don't cut all the way down to the bottom!)
- Melt the butter and add minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Spoon the garlic butter mixture in between each slice - both ways!
- Add the cheese in between each slice, just like you did with the butter. Use your fingers to make room for the cheese - this will get a little messy!
- Sprinkle any additional butter or cheese over the top and wrap the entire loaf in foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Raise the heat to 375 degrees, open up the foil at the top and put the loaf back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
*This post was sponsored by Segura Viudas USA. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Lake Shore Lady possible!! #SeguraViudas #OpenUpCava