We’re smack in the middle of “just bring an appetizer!” season, and even though I consider myself a good cook, deciding which appetizer to make for parties still stumps me sometimes. We’re all super busy this time of year, so beautiful hand dressed crostini might sound delicious and impressive, but who has time to do that?
Luckily, I’ve been obsessed with Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip! And in LSL fashion, I also discovered that nixing the mayo (ick, duh) and adding greek yogurt instead is DELICIOUS and way lighter/healthier than the usual recipe. Seriously, everyone you serve it to won’t even be able to tell the difference.
Have you ever made Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip?
Have you ever tried to make it with greek yogurt instead of mayo? What did you think?
Crock-Pot® Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 10 oz spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 brick cream cheese, cubed
- salt and apper
- cooking spray
- Coat your Crock-Pot in cooking spray to start.
- Next, mix together greek yogurt, mozzarella, parmesan, onion, garlic, and artichoke hearts.
- Start folding your spinach into the mix and transfer to your Crock-Pot.
- Stir the in cubes of cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Optional: when it's done, sprinkle more cheese on top and let it melt.
- Serve with carrots, cucumber, and pita chips.
Want to remember this Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip? Pin the image below!
*This post was sponsored by Crock-Pot® Brand, but (as always) all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Lake Shore Lady possible!