- 1/2 head of cauliflower (or 1 cup cauliflower rice - available at most grocery stores!)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1/2-1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 large clove of garlic
- large handful of spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 salmon fillet
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop half a head of cauliflower into pieces and add it to a food processor. Pulse until the cauliflower has broken down into rice/cous cous sized pieces. *You can also find pre-cut cauliflower rice at most grocery stores. Be sure to check the freezer section, too!
- Add the olive oil, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha, ginger and garlic to a bowl. Whisk until incorporated.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon in a nonstick baking dish. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until it flakes easily.
- Add the cauliflower rice to a skillet with a little olive oil. Cover and cook for about 3 minutes. Uncover and add the rest of the sauce. NOTE: I didn't use all of the sauce on the rice, so use just your judgement. You want all of it to get the flavor without totally drowning it! Once the sauce has been stirred in, add green onions and spinach. Take off of the heat once the spinach has wilted.
- Spoon the cauliflower rice onto a place and lay your cooked piece of salmon right on top. Garnish with green onions and serve!
Most grocery stores carry cauliflower rice now (be sure to check the freezer section), so look for that before you make it yourself. It will save you a ton of time and clean up!