Breakfast. The most important meal of the day, right?! Well, it just got more exciting because these pancakes are healthy, easy, and only require a few staple ingredients. I don’t know about you, but I’ll take any reason to get out of bed on negative degree Chiberia days – bonus points if it will also power me through a productive day!
I especially love these 3 Ingredient Healthy Banana Pancakes because they’re healthy AND easy. Sometimes “healthy” versions of traditional dishes require so many ingredients and techniques that it’s easy to think that it’s not worth it. But these? Nothing complicated here!
Also, if you’re doing Whole30 or Paleo, just add almond butter instead of peanut butter. It works just as well!
3 Ingredient Healthy Banana Pancakes
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- butter or Earth Balance to grease the pan
- Maple Syrup, Honey, Walnuts, Bananas (optional toppings)
- Add bananas, eggs, peanut butter, and cinnamon to a food processor. Pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt a little bit of butter.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, ladle small rounds onto the frying pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then flip. Cook for another 2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey, a little more cinnamon, bananas, walnuts - or whatever else you like on top!