Links I Love
1) We’ve all seen a lot of sequins this week, but I love how Brooklyn Blonde styled her festive skirt.
2) One of the only roast chicken recipes you will ever need. I guess we all need to try it!
3) I recently discovered Amanda Catherine Designs and I’m in love with her Etsy shop! How cute would these Old Fashioned and Gin & Tonic prints be over a bar cart?! I’m also eying this Pasta Print for my kitchen!
4) You don’t have to say Crispy Goat Cheese Risotto Cakes twice. I’m in.
5) I guess I thought this post needed two sequin skirts! Love this one on Barefoot Blonde.
6) Just a Taste made this Homemade Falafel a couple of years ago. Thank you Pinterest, for bringing it to my attention now!