Links I Love
1) I’m a big fan of tofu, so this Chopped Power Salad with Baked Tofu and Almond Miso Dressing looks like the perfect weeknight dinner.
2) C.J. of Toe That Line makes an all black ensemble look anything but boring.
Can’t go wrong with a Celine bag and classic Louboutin pumps, right?!
3) The Windy City Blogger Collective featured me on their site this week! Thanks guys!
(Read the Q+A here)
4) I’ve never had a margarita with St. Germain, but this one by Freutcake makes me want to try it!
5) There is a prank situation happening between Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Matt Damon, and George Clooney. Hey guys… can I play? (Read about it here)
6) There is a restaurant in Brooklyn that is serving a Beyonce Themed Menu for Valentine’s Day. These are the moments I wish I still lived in NY. Even if it’s only to say to a waiter, “I’ll have the Jay-Ziti.” Amazing.
February 7, 2014 @ 10:04 pm
Excited to see you on WCBC!!!