Links I Love
Before we launch in to this week’s links, check me out on WGN Morning News at 9:45am this morning. The theme involves Chicago street festivals – so fun!
1) Rach from Pink Peonies nails the 4th of July look – it’s patriotic and polished, but also casual enough for a backyard BBQ. Perfect.
2) Like most holiday weekends, the 4th of July means great sales!! For example, Rebecca Taylor is offering an extra 40% off all sale with code RT14JULY40. See my favorites in the widget below!
3) I came across this recipe for an Eggplant Ball Sub while perusing Pinterest and holy moly I can’t wait to try it. Yummm!
4) Joy the Baker made Peanut Butter Banana Bonbons. Nothing else really needs to be said.
5) I’ve been obsessed with burrata recently and this recipe by Bowl of Delicious looks like the perfect party appetizer!
There are tons of other sales including 50% off site wide at 525 America (code: FIREWORKS), up to 70% off high end goodies at SSENSE, an extra 40% off final sale at J. Crew, and new additions to the sales at Shopbop and Revolve. Make sure you are following me on Facebook and Twitter – I’ll let you know about more sales throughout the weekend!
Have a great 4th, everyone!
Shop my favorites below: