Links I Love
1) I must recreate this look from Atlantic-Pacific. The Topshop bralette is already in my cart… now to find the perfect skirt…
2) This is a copycat recipe for Portillo’s Chopped Salad. Enough said.
3) The lovely folks over at Grab The Gold were nice enough to send me a sampling of their snack bars a few weeks ago. They have been perfect for busy mornings and mid-day snacks – I always have one in my purse! These high fiber bars don’t have any preservatives or high fructose corn syrup… oh, and they taste like a peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie 🙂
4) I discovered Collage Vintage this week and I. am. obsessed. Her style is always on point, I can’t stop thinking about what her hair color would like look on me, and I want to steal her Heisenberg shirt (but really, you can buy it here). Looks like I have a new favorite!
5) I love to read, but for a while now, I’ve had a really hard time getting into a good book. My good friend suggested This Is Where Leave You by Jonathan Tropper, and it was just what I needed. I loved Judd’s voice right from the first chapter; and the quick, witty, and original story kept me interested all the way through. I’m so excited for the movie to come out in September!
6) How darling is this vintage crop top and skirt on A Vintage Vice?! Love love love.
Have a great weekend, everyone!!