Links I Love
1) The Everygirl is helping us get ready for a healthy summer with 2 great smoothie recipes. I love making smoothies for breakfast or lunch when the weather warms up, so I’m definitely going to try these out. I also discovered frozen kale at the grocery store, which will make the Sweet Ryder even easier to make any day of the week!
2) Matching separates never looked so good. I’m a big fan of the crop top and skirt combo, but Ashley from Ring My Bell is rocking those pants.
3) Stephanie Sterjovski looks like a spring dream in her lemon midi skirt, peach heels, lucite clutch and other candy colored accessories! The whole outfit makes me smile!
4) I don’t usually venture into DIY projects, but these kitchen canvases are so cute, I might just give it a try…
5) I love the combination of strawberry and rhubarb, and Leah from Freutcake incorporated those two ingredients into muffins. What?! Genius.
One more thing! If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you have probably seen that my favorite Christopher Fischer tiger sweater is back in stock at a lower price! Very exciting news, ladies.
Have a great weekend!