Links I Love
1) Have you guys ever tried raw and vegan food? Well, Laura from Sidesaddle Kitchen makes food that is: Raw. Vegan. Not gross. I love her recipe videos- like this one for Chocolate Pudding. You won’t believe what the main ingredient is…
2) I’ve told you guys to follow Damsel in Dior, but what about her two bulldogs? They now have their own Instagram account and I can’t get enough of it. Check them out at @williamandpolly! You won’t be disappointed!
3) My friend sent me this NY Times feature called Here Comes the Sunscreen… just TRY to look at these photos without laughing!!
4) I saw these ombre walls on Pinterest- isn’t that the coolest?! The full post can be found on P.S. – I made this.
5) I’ve posted about Ashley Brooke Designs before, but she must be mentioned again. This Too Legit To Quit Mug is the perfect way to start your day.
6) This Buzzfeed list really hit the nail on the head: Things Millennial Girls Love. Pretty accurate, right ladies?!
One more thing!!
Did you love my Olivia + Joy bag from Wednesday’s outfit post? Well, now is the time to get one for yourself! Olivia + Joy is offering 25% off and free shipping until Sunday. (Code: RedWhiteBlue)
Have a great weekend!
July 8, 2013 @ 7:17 am
I can't wait to try that pudding recipe!