Links I Love
1) How amazing do these Coffee Pancakes look?! They were featured on Eat, Live, Run this week and I’m dying to try them. I love pancakes and I love coffee, so I’m assuming I would love them together. Who wants to come over for breakfast this weekend?!
2) Poor Little It Girl wore this 525 America No Filter Sweater and I want it. Need it. Gotta have it.
3) This Inslee by Design 2014 Calendar is filled with fashion inspired watercolor illustrations for each month. So beautiful and the perfect addition to any girly workspace.
4) Have you seen this Anthony Weiner “Popular” Parody that Kristin Chenoweth performed on Jay Leno?! I laughed through the whole thing. It’s pretty much perfect. Side note: if you love Kristin Chenoweth even a little bit as much as I do, I want to make sure you’ve also seen THIS. (it gets really good at the 3 minute mark)
5) I’ve been experimenting chia seeds recently and this Chia Icebox Cake looks insanely delicious. I discovered this recipe on Pinterest, so I’m excited to find more recipes on this blog, The Pancake Princess!
6) Game changer: You can now shop H&M online. That’s right- you can now score their affordable and adorable clothing without dealing with the crowds and teeny boppers that take over their stores. Like I said, game changer.
Oof! This has been one of those busy weeks that just flies by. I’m excited to take a deep breath this weekend and get organized. I’m actually glad Lollapalooza tickets sold out before I could snag one! Are any of you going?!