1) I spotted this lace loveliness on Pinterest and now I am slightly obsessed. I want to wear this Houghton design regardless of the fact that it’s from their 2014 Bridal Collection. (But wouldn’t the coolest bride rock a midriff on her wedding day?!)
2) I feel like I have been talking about getting mexican food in Chicago a lot recently, so when I saw this list for The 17 Best Taco Joints in Chicago, I was pretty pumped. Let’s try these out Chicago ladies.
3) How cute and cozy does this Great Gatsby sweatshirt look? It’s available now on Meg Biram’s Blog!
4) These Vegan Mini Pumpkin Pies by Love and Lemons look pretty doable and they are so much healthier than all that condensed milk! I wonder if anyone will notice the difference…
5) Woah. Popcorn 3 Ways by The Kitchy Kitchen. Vanilla Bean Kettle Corn, Spicy Cheddar Popcorn, and Herbed Parm Popcorn. I want them all. Now.
I hope you all have a great weekend!