Links I Love
1) Jena from Chi City Fashion showed off J. Crew goodies in Chicago… what could be better?! Oh yea, those pink shoes in my closet. That would be better.
2) I am definitely going to make these chicken fajitas by Smitten Kitchen the next time I have a craving for mexican food. Yum!
3) Brussels Sprouts are great, but I don’t always know what to do with them. These Brussels Sprouts Pita Pizzas are a perfect weeknight meal!
4) Cupcakes and Cashmere and Amanda Uprichard in one post?! Stop.
5) This recipe takes Banana Bread Muffins and swirls it with dark chocolate, then tops it with a peanut butter glaze. Oh, and it’s vegan. What?! Making these asap.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
April 4, 2014 @ 1:32 pm
I saw the Cupcakes and Cashmere post with Amanda Uprichard and immediately thought of you!