1) Sequins & Stripes made the snow look stylish in this perfect winter coat by Maje. Too bad it’s no longer available!
2) This Beauty Smoothie by Prretty Pleased was featured on one of my favorite blogs, The Kitchy Kitchen. Not only do they tell you how to make it, but they also tell you the beauty benefits of each ingredient. I can’t wait to try it!
3) 16 Books To Read Before They Hit Theaters This Year. And they all look good! I guess I should start reading again…
4) I went to college in Syracuse, so I’m no stranger to cold snowy winters, but this week in Chicago took it to a whole new level. Now that it’s over, Huff Post Chicago put together a seriously cool compilation of photos documenting the freeze. This city looks pretty no matter what.
5) Vogue. Big Sweaters. Peonies. Scented Candles. Red Lipstick. Coffee. Polka Dots. Charm and Gumption really hit the nail on the head with this one.
6) I love Cacio e Pepe. This version with orecchiette and parsnips by FamilyStyle Food looks easy and delicious. I’d love to try adding other roasted vegetables, too!
Have a great weekend!