Links I Love
1) The warm weather makes me want to switch from soups to salads, and this Green Goddess Detox Salad looks like the perfect place to start!
2) I love thai food, but I also love cooking. This Homemade Pad Thai is the best of both worlds!
3) Well, I want to eat these Breakfast Tostadas right. now.
4) Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook always looks flawless, but this look is so perfectly springy and feminine. Plus, that Valentino clutch is to DIE for.
5) I’m not a huge dessert person, but affogato is one of my all time favorites. What could be better than ice cream and espresso?! Oh, maybe Chai Affogato with Honey Sweetened Coconut Milk Ice Cream. YUM.
6) We’re getting warm weather this weekend, but it’s going to drop again next week. Leather and Leops is helping me stay positive, though- she styled this pink coat perfectly for a chilly spring day!
Enjoy the warmth, Chicago! You can find me strolling around in a dress and/or hitting up the beach.
Have a great one!