1) I got an email from Warby Parker this week announcing that they hit the milestone of over 500,000 glasses distributed. As you may or may not know, for every pair of Warby Parker glasses sold, one is distributed to someone in need. Check out the video. This is a seriously cool company. (I featured a pair of their glasses in this post)
2) Have you seen the Pinterest board called My Imaginary Well Dressed Toddler? I could repin the whole board because each one is either the most adorable, the most ridiculous, or just the most stylish child I ever did see. And she refers to her imaginary daughter as “Quinoa” which makes me chuckle.
3) I realized this week that I desperately need new tees! When I was looking for some cute ones on Asos, I found this Chicago Tee! At under $25, I might need to get it. (I also love this neon striped tee– not Chicago, but adorable.)
4) I don’t even know what to say about the Caramelized Mushrooms with Pesto Guacamole by Running to the Kitchen. I hope I can make it look as beautiful as she did! Mushrooms never looked so good.
5) A House in the Hills looks so stunning in this Mara Hoffman Dress. I’m so in love with the print, but I’m even more in love with the dress/shoes combo. Perfectly summery and playful! (I love this Mara Hoffman maxi in the same print AND it’s on sale!)
6) I’m a big fan of Lara Bars, so when I saw this recipe for Raw Vegan Coconut Brownies by Food Doodles, I was very excited. I have a feeling these will be a new favorite in my kitchen.
And one more bonus! Warning: this might only be funny if you were an acting major/you knew acting majors in college: 29 Signs You Have a Degree in Theater. Hilarious.
Have a great weekend, everyone!