Links I Love
1) The Beauty Department is always great source for inspiration, and they make this up do look easy enough for me to pull off! I’ll let you know how it goes!
2) I love a Classic Caesar Salad, but I’m not a huge fan of those super creamy bottled dressings. I’m definitely going to try this recipe from Cupcakes and Cashmere.
3) If you ever need a reason to be a Blackhawks fan… it’s Patrick Sharp.
4) I rarely ever cook with butternut squash because I don’t really know what to do with it… but these 4 Ways from Oh My Veggies look simple and delicious.
5) I can’t get over this outfit featured on A House in the Hills. Leopard clutch, edgy sandals, crop top… and just look at that skirt twirl. Loooove.
I hope you all have a great weekend! I’m going to my very first Bear’s game on Sunday… let’s hope I don’t freeze! Also, don’t miss any posts next week… Thanksgiving is around the corner and you might need some new recipes…