1) The Rebecca Minkoff Endless Summer Sale is so good guys! It’s got Flirty Bags, Mini M.A.C.s, M.A.B. Minis, Skylar Minis, Swing Bags and more. Get shopping!
2) Camille Styles posted the 10 Best Eggplant Recipes and I can’t wait to make the Roasted Tomato and Eggplant Soup. But let’s be honest, I want to make all of the recipes on that list.
3) I’m a big fan of air poppers and I love the endless possibilities for toppings! I love butter/cinnamon sugar and olive oil/salt/pepper… but when I saw this Cacio e Pepe Popcorn on Channeling Contessa, I knew that would be my next batch. Yummmm!
4) Wait. Who knew Ashton Kutcher had such wise words for all of us?! If you haven’t seen the video, you should watch it. Be smart. Be thoughtful. Be generous. Seriously, who knew he had this in him? I’m so so so impressed.
5) I just scored some awesome booties on sale (this years version here) and I can’t wait to wear them. Look Linger Love gave me some serious bootie inspiration this week when she featured this adorable outfit. Swing dress + booties = casual, cute, and perfectly transitional!
6) Joy the Baker teamed up with Nordstrom to share her favorite picks and beauty inspired creations. I’m not quite sure how a Dark & Stormy is beauty inspired, but I’m ok with that. The recipe is printed and I plan on trying to make them soon. I’ll let you know how it goes!
I hope you all have a great weekend!