1) My favorite blogger, Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere was featured on Glamour this week! I loved that even though her home was the focus, her personal style shined through. I’ve wanted to raid her closet for a while, but now I want to steal the For Like Ever poster and her trick for storing necklaces!
2) Blair’s White Bean and Turkey Chili looks perfect for these chilly months. I’m so glad she posted it now, because this could be the perfect Superbowl dish! Also, make sure you click through to see the full post because her Shiba Inu is ridiculously adorable.
3) This Southwestern Chopped Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing by Damn Delicious looks damn delicious.
4) I’m always looking for chicken recipes, because I get bored with it pretty easily. Foodie Crush loves this Honey Mustard Chicken, so I’m assuming I will, too. Mmmm.
5) I just discovered an online shop called Cake for Breakfast and I already have styling ideas for this adorable tee! So cute, right?!