1) Are you guys watching SNL this season? The sketch 24 Hour Energy for Dating Actresses had me laughing out loud! Cecily Strong’s reactions to getting the callback/not getting the callback are absolutely hysterical.
2) If you follow me, you know I’m obsessed with Jessica at How Sweet It Is. Lucky for us, she’s done it again. Brussels, Bacon, and Bean Quesadillas. I think this could turn anyone into a brussels sprouts fan. YUM.
3) I love tofu, but I don’t always know where to get it, or how to cook it. I have only one tofu recipe that I make (see it here), and that is not enough. So, when Refinery 29 featured a Mongolian Tofu Stir-Fry recipe by Dinner: A Love Story, I bookmarked it immediately. I can’t wait to try it!
4) Professional Friend is a new web series created by some super talented Syracuse University Drama Alums!! If you think I’m just being biased, check out the official trailer. If you like what you see, subscribe to their YouTube channel and tune in every Monday starting October 28th for new episodes! It looks SO good!!
5) Maybe I still have my sister’s wedding on the brain… when I saw this wedding at a vineyard in California, I swoooned. How beautiful is the setting? And more importantly, how beautiful is that custom dress? Sigh.
What are you up to this weekend?! I feel like I am still recovering from last weekend, so I plan on enjoying some quality me time. I’ve had a cold all week, so I made a huge batch of soup that I will post the recipe for next week. Also… next week I have a killer discount code coming your way. You won’t want to miss it!!