Links I Love
1) Oh, don’t worry. That’s just my handsome friend Graham. His street style was featured on the Brooklyn tumblr Dirty BK this week. He’s Brooklyn’s finest if you ask me 🙂
2) There is a promo video for The Mindy Project with a full auto-tuned song. This is so much of what I love. Seriously, watch it. The ba donk-a-donk and the ba think-a-think.
3) Now that it’s fall, it’s time to go crazy for pumpkin again. No one does sweets quite like Averie Cooks, and I could really go for one of those Soft and Puffy Pumpkin Spice Honey Cookies.
4) I’m usually not interested in roasting a whole chicken for myself, but this one makes me want to change my mind. How Sweet It Is calls it the chipotle lime butter whole roasted chicken with the easiest black bean + corn salad. I call it yum.
5) One of my favorite bloggers (Damsel in Dior) teamed up with one of my favorite jewelry designers (Gorjana) for an exclusive collaboration. The pieces are not only adorable, but also mostly under $110 (the bags are a little more). Shop the full collection here. I personally love the High Line Triple Cuff – so pretty!
6) I just about died when I saw this photo. Pups and prints and shoes? Yes. Not only is this bulldog dressed in designer duds, but the model actually walked the munchkin down the runway in the Mulberry Spring 2013 Ready to Wear show at London Fashion Week. So cute!
Have a great weekend everyone!
September 20, 2013 @ 2:44 pm
Love that jewelry!
September 21, 2013 @ 1:47 am
yay graham looking so fly!! and high line triple cuff is my fav too!
Averie @ Averie Cooks
September 21, 2013 @ 3:33 am
thanks for including my cookies!