1) You need to make this recipe immediately! I tried it out earlier this week and it was. awesome. I can’t wait to make it again!
2) Glitterary’s Holiday Post was the cutest! I especially loved Steph’s Roslyn x Suite Dress – so festive!
3) Warm Herb and Jam Goat Cheese Spread. I mean… this would be a great appetizer to bring to a holiday party, but I can only think about how I want to eat it all myself.
4) I’ll be honest, I don’t know if I ever would have put plaid and sequins together… but fellow Chicago blogger, The View from 5ft 2, makes me wish I thought of it first!
5) I think the dipping sauce is what really sells this Sesame Crusted Tofu. Mmmm.
6) Ladylike perfection on Late Afternoon. So so so obsessed.