Links I Love
1) Let’s just say, I regularly have the ingredients for these Kombucha Moscow Mules in my apartment. Looks like I found a new summer cocktail!
2) Amelia from The CHICago Life Blog looks easy breezy and ready for summer. Oh, and those adorable white sandals are only $20 from Target!
3) I haven’t worn my Zara crop top from this post in a while, but Wendy’s Lookbook has me excited to bust it out again!
4) I met Ashley from Blissful Basil at an event last week, and it turns out that we are from the same hometown and her recipes are right up my alley. This Creamy Avocado Artichoke Kale Dip is perfect for parties, especially if you aren’t a big mayo fan, like me!
5) I’m pretty much obsessed with this Mara Hoffman jumpsuit… and of course, Gal Meets Glam pulls it off flawlessly! Now can it go on major sale, so I can make it mine, too?!
6) My mouth started watering the moment I saw these Coconut Pops by PureWow. The ones with jelly look delish, but I also love their idea to dip them in chocolate and coat in coconut flakes!
One more thing – Coach is having their semi-annual sale, so if you’re looking for a new bag, here’s your chance!
Shop some of my favorites below:
June 20, 2014 @ 1:40 pm
Those popsicles sound divine!
I love any and everything Mara Hoffman….but not their prices haha. Let's cross our fingers for a major MAJOR sale soon!
Ashley @ Blissful Basil
June 20, 2014 @ 2:35 pm
Lauren! Thanks so much for including one of my recipes in this awesome roundup! I'm loving all of these links. Kombucha Moscow Mules? Umm, yes.
June 20, 2014 @ 2:40 pm
I'll be on the lookout and I will DEFINITELY let you know if I find any deals!! xoxo
June 20, 2014 @ 2:41 pm
No problem, Ashley!! Have a great weekend!
June 23, 2014 @ 1:59 am
That artichoke dip looks SO yummy!!!
XO Color Me Courtney