Links I Love
1) Christine of Hello Fashion shows us that simple and casual can be super fashionable. She may be pregnant, but I want to recreate this outfit as soon as possible. Including the iced coffee. (Spring?! Are you here yet?!)
2) The Golden Girl made an Old Fashioned with Homemade Apple Cinnamon Infused Whiskey… I can’t imagine anything more perfect on a cozy winter night!
3) How cute is this Like A Boss Mug by Charm and Gumption?? I’m also loving this one and this one. A cheerful way to start your morning!
4) I’m such a sucker for seafood, I think I gasped when I saw this Cioppino Fisherman Stew by The Kitchy Kitchen. She even made garlic bread for dipping!
5) Atlantic Pacific is always flawless. She has a knack for making me desperately want the pieces she wears. Well, now I desperately want this Kate Spade Coat… sigh.
6) Damn Delicious made Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. It looks so different from the things I usually make. I think it would be so fun to serve at a party!
Have a great weekend!
February 21, 2014 @ 3:57 pm
I think there is a craft cocktail date in our future next fall, once I get my move on to IL!
Gold Coast Girl
February 21, 2014 @ 4:26 pm
I desperately want that Kate Spade coat too! It is so bright and that bow! Great pick 🙂
February 24, 2014 @ 5:37 pm
Awww thanks!! So glad you loved the cocktail post 🙂 And that chicken wing recipe? Definitely need to make that ASAP!!