Links I Love
1) Something about blue and white screams summer to me, so naturally I love this look from Classy Girls Wear Pearls. The embroidered top is a little unexpected with the stripes in the skirt. So cute!
2) So, I don’t really like Bloody Mary’s… but I love brunch and I love a good late morning or afternoon drink. And just about every time I’m out with people drinking Bloodies, I tell everyone that I wish I liked them. Since it’s all that tomato juice that I can’t wrap my head around, this recipe for a Guinness Bloody Mary intrigues me. What if this recipe will change my mind?! It could happen, right?!
3) Have you seen this quote from The Everygirl? Well, now you can remind yourself not to settle every morning with their new mugs. Love.
4) Did you know you can re-grow green onions by saving the bulbs?! Baked by Rachel says to cut off what you need and put the leftover bulbs in a little bit of water. That’s it! Definitely trying this.
5) Oh my carbs, these vegan soft baked pretzels look schmamazing.
What are you up to this Memorial Day?! Over the course of the weekend, I plan on celebrating my upcoming birthday with the fam, some friends, and hopefully all of North Avenue Beach and/or the patio at Big Star 🙂
Have a great one!