1) Ashley from Pursuit of Shoes styled a perfect alternative to a chambray shirt… and yet I’m still so distracted by her gorgeous Valentino flats.
2) I love spinach and artichokes (evidence here and here), but I hate mayonnaise. Lucky for me, I found a Spinach and Artichoke Dip by Nutrition Ella that doesn’t use any mayo or sour cream! Perfect for the Superbowl, right?!
3) Speaking of the Superbowl… satisfy your craving for wings with these Buffalo Hasselback Potatoes by Gimme Some Oven.
4) It’s been so cold in Chicago that I cannot wait for spring… Yumi Kim’s new heart print doesn’t help.
5) Let’s drink Moscow Mules with Homemade Ginger Beer, ok? Yes, Take a Megabite, yes.
Have a great weekend!