Links I Love
1) That looks like a killer plate of nachos with cheese sauce all over it, right? Wrong. The First Mess created a Vegan Queso made with butternut squash. While she’s not claiming that it tastes just like the goopy stuff we get at Wrigley, she does describe it as creamy, cheese-y, and spicy… and I’m definitely curious.
2) The Everygirl is one of my favorite sources for style, recipes, and inspiration. I fell in love with this print as soon as I heard the quote, “You’re not the kind of girl who settles. Keep not settling.” Amen, right?! Well, now you can get it on a travel mug for morning motivation every day. (I also love this and this from their shop.)
3) Who here loves Olivia Pope?! Thanks to The Limited, you can dress like her, too! I know I’m not the only one who crushes on her outerwear week to week… so how soon do we think this pink wrap coat will sell out?!
4) There are SO MANY good sales this weekend including… Loft – 40% off everything! // Banana Republic – $25 off every $100 with code brherenow // Williams Sonoma – 20% off with code savenow // Madewell – Extra 30% off sale! // J. Crew – Extra 30% off sale!
5) A super talented dude that I went to college with made a movie and you can help support it!! The Submarine Kid stars Finn Wittrock (American Horror Story, The Normal Heart, Unbroken), Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Once Upon a Time), Jessy Schram (Mad Men, Once Upon a Time), Jack Coleman (The Office, Castle) and more. Check out their Indie Go Go page for sneak peeks and contribution levels that can get you everything from lunch with one of the stars to a ticket to the screening!
Have a great Sunday everyone!