Links I Love
1) I love Blair from Atlantic-Pacific‘s feature on BHLDN. She styled and modeled her favorite looks for summer weddings. It’s all so beautiful!
2) I always crave Iced Coffee when it starts to get warm out, but it hurts my heart (and my wallet) to pay coffee shops (Starbucks) for coffee all the time. I discovered Secret Squirrel Cold Brew when I was in LA, but I didn’t know I could make it myself! That is until I saw this post by Oh She Glows. I am definitely going to try it out!
3) I’m a big fan of granita and now that it’s finally warm out, I’m not the only one who has been craving it. Thyme is Honey just posted this strawberry granita and Smitten Kitchen posted an espresso one. Now I keep brainstorming flavor ideas -are there any flavors you really want me to make?!
4) Max & Chloe is having a contest on Facebook! You could win $100 to buy anything on their site. They have so many beautiful pieces- I’ve been wearing my link bracelet nonstop!
5) Hello polka dots! This Whit Two dress from Anthropologie is practically perfect. Retro, feminine, and oh so summery!
6) The Kitchn posted this Nutty Arugula Pesto this week and I already have the list of ingredients ready for a trip to the grocery store. Mmmm.
Have a great weekend!