1) Hellooo gorgeous Valeninto sandals on We Wore What. That is all.
2) This Grilled Zucchini and Corn Crostini with Lemon Basil Whipped Ricotta looks like the perfect appetizer for 4th of July parties. It’s made with simple ingredients, but it looks pretty darn impressive.
3) Julia Shutenko nails casual chic in this Sundry dress.
4) There are so many sales right now, I can’t keep up! Let’s start with Asos, who is offering up to 50% off a ton of items. I love this maxi dress, this body con dress, and this bucket bag – all under $50!!
5) The big Net-A-Porter sale is pretty much the mecca of designer sales. We’re talking high end brands for 50, 60, 70, even 80% off! I’m eying this adorable Red Valentino Dress.
6) Didn’t find anything at Net-A-Porter?! Well, Nordstrom is having their designer sale, and there are definitely some goodies.
I don’t know about you, but I’m so thankful that the weekend is here! This week was so busy and I was out every night… I’m not complaining about the events and plans, but it does make me appreciate Saturday morning with a cup of coffee that much more. How do you guys unwind??
Shop the sales: