Links I Love
1) Gourmantine made this stuffed eggplant dish called Eggplants a la Bonifacienne. Basically an eggplant stuffed with herbs, breadcrumbs and cheese… and then topped with a homemade tomato sauce? Yes. Yum.
2) I think Kendi Everyday perfected the casual fall look. I especially love the scarf and the boots!
3) Chelsea of Lovely Indeed teamed up with The Paper Mama to create a crafting ebook and it is available now for purchase! Get it here and get in touch with your inner DIY self.
4) The First Mess never fails to create beautiful, healthy, and creative recipes. I would have never though to make a shredded brussels sprouts and fall vegetable salad with garlicky orange tahini dressing. Yet, now I can’t wait to try it!
5) I have been lusting over feathers recently- they are such a fun statement for holiday parties and events! And of course, leave it to Wendy’s Lookbook to incorporate them perfectly. (I’m currently crushing on this Miss Wu dress, too – if only!)
Have a great weekend! I’m excited to see some of you at the Yellow Plum x Haus of Reign event tonight!
November 9, 2013 @ 10:31 pm
it was great seeing you friday night!