2) I keep seeing Céline and other high fashion inspired shirts (like this, this, and this)… but I have to say, Sincerely Jules really nailed it with her Célfie Shirt. This one has a secure spot on my wishlist.
3) Fellow Chicago Blogger, See Jane, wore one of my favorite Madewell tops! I love the easy breezy way she styled it. I’m already going through my closet to figure out how I can re-create the look! And I love how different this outfit is vs. the last time I wore it!
4) A friend of mine made this Kale, Chili, and Cashew Quinoa Stir Fry by The Everyday Vegetarian and said it was awesome. Nothing like a referral! I’m definitely going to try it out soon. Looks delicious and so healthy!
5) Cup of Jo posted this video of original auditions for The Office. Could you imagine if Eric Stonestreet was Kevin?! If he had gotten it, who would have been Cam on Modern Family?!
6) Let’s end this week with the gorgeous Gal Meets Glam in this ridiculously beautiful dress. This isn’t the first Red Valentino piece that I’ve crushed on. They specialize in bows, ribbons, full skirts, and pretty much everything I love.