2) Sequins and Stripes wore one of my favorite Kate Spade Saturday Dresses. Don’t you love those colors?! To see more from the line, check out the post with my favorites!
3) My best dressed at Cannes Film Festival were Carey Mulligan and Emma Watson. Carey looked flawless in Dior, and I’m in love with her makeup! And Emma… she’s been killing it recently. Did you see the back of this Chanel gown? Stunning.
4) A Cup of Jo posted this Kale Caesar Salad by Feed Me Phoebe. I now desperately want to make this salad, and Feed Me Pheobe has since been added to my Blog Lovin feed!
5) Speaking of blogs that I love, Love & Lemons is one that I look forward to the most. This week, she posted Frozen Chocolate Bananas. Umm… ok. I guess I’ll have to have a dozen of these in my freezer at all times.
6) Have you guys heard about Zach Sobiech? If not, please watch this 22 minute documentary video. If you’ve already seen that, check out what the guys at Soul Pancake put together for Zach- an awesome music video for his song Clouds. Both videos are very inspirational and you should grab some tissues before you start watching. I speak from experience.