Well, it’s March and I haven’t done a Links I Love post in so. long. I let one week go by, and then another… but lately I’ve been so inspired by creative people in my city that I realized – I should bring this back! Plus there are some fun pop culture links that I’ve come across, and we all love those, don’t we?! So, let’s get started.
1) My favorite Instagrammer, and, dare I say it, the most fashionable woman in Chicago, just launched her much anticipated style blog, Style Charade. I’ve been fawning over her wardrobe for a long time now, so I’m thrilled that I can now pin every single post my favorite looks. Plus, not only is her closet to die for, she’s also the inspiring VP of Chicago’s top public relations firm, Zapwater Communications. You can read more about her on Cedar & Rush and Wandeleur, too. Such a boss.
2) Can you handle more inspiring Chicago ladies?! My pals Emily from Isn’t that Charming and Blair from The Fox & She joined forces to create your newest source for inspiration, Wandeleur. This site has everything – stunning photos, a beautiful design, tutorials, recipes, interviews and more! Bookmark it now and visit it every day. Trust me.
3) Because Blair definitely isn’t busy enough with The Fox & She, Wandeleur and Leap; you can now read her blogger tips and insights on Blog Better by Leap. If you don’t have a blog yet, she’ll get you started. And if you already have one, she’ll help you improve what you’ve got.
4) Remember Carly Rae Jepsen? Call Me Maybe? Well, she has a new song out, and normally I don’t think I would pay much attention… except that she got the one and only Tom Hanks to star in the music video. It’s so cute, I dare you watch it without smiling.
5) Imagine you’re at Paris Fashion Week. At a Valentino show. Already a dream right?! Then imagine Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson walking the runway… I mean, I don’t even know what I would do! And on top of that, the picture of Derek Zoolander, Anna Wintour and Hansel giving us their best Blue Steel might be even better than the Zoolander 2 announcement.
What do you think – should I bring Links I Love back each week? Each month?
I want to know what you think!