The holidays can be full of temptations, especially if you have a sweet tooth. These little Peanut Butter Snowballs might not be pumpkin pie, but they are still PB and chocolatey goodness! Not to mention, they are easy to assemble with no baking required. AND they won’t totally ruin your skinny jeans diet. I think we can call that a win, right?
I love that these taste so good, no one will even notice that you’re sneaking ground flax seed in there with the chocolate chips!
Once you roll them in powdered sugar, you have Peanut Butter Snowballs!
I love that the confectioners sugar looks like snow! Perfect for the holidays.
Peanut Butter Snowballs
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- confectioners sugar
- Combine the oats, ground flax, chocolate chips, pecans and cinnamon.
- Add the peanut butter and honey. Mix until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Coat in confectioners sugar.